Sweets & Bakery Shops Softwares
GL Infotech Sweet & Bakery Shop Software is a comprehensive and software solution ideal for all kinds of Sweet & Bakery Shops. It has the facility to take care of the requirements of both models of medium to large Sweet & Bakery Shops whether it is prepaid card based operations or prepaid coupon based operations, this software serves the best! It has the facility to take care of the requirements of both models of Sweet & Bakery Shops whether it is prepaid card based operations or prepaid coupon based operations.
It has cashier and vendor friendly interface that records accurate and proper information that helps back office to control menu, legal reporting, cash control etc. in such a format that enables management to take efficient and well-timed decisions.
The Sweet & Bakery Shop POS has been designed to be implemented in short turnaround time. It is also easy to learn in order to take care of the smooth operation. It helps the Sweet & Bakery Shop management in increasing profit and control over the business in a very short period by increasing faster delivery and billing as well as managing kitchen and stores’ inventory. It also helps in increasing employee productivity.
- Card, Coupon and Weighing Scale based operation choice
- Supports multiple formats of Sweet & Bakery Shops, whether it is Prepaid Card System or Coupon based System
- Weighing Scale integration for smooth billing
- Support all type of prepaid card i.e., bar-coded, magnetic or smart card
- Faster than Cash Register
- Easier than other available solutions
- User defined product codes for Cash Register like entry to increase fast billing by cashier
- Touch Screen or Mouse based KOT and Billing
- User defined Menu and Modifier with Today’s Special
- Facility to ask Forced Question on a particular item like ‘Sugar’ or ‘Sugar-Free’
- Keyboard Facility also available to transfer your cash register operator into this system
- Photo of each menu item can be tagged for easy identification
- Facility to add modifiers like “Make to 1 by 2”, “No Onion and Garlic” and “Less Spicy”, etc.
- Redirect all printing to nearby working printer in case of failure of one printer
- Multiple Analysis through reports
- Control over Raw Material supply and consumption
- Recipe management System for comparing with Sale and Consumption
- Physical Stock taking and variety of available reports
- Easy menu changing facility
- Reduce labor cost by increasing employee productivity
- Improvement in Service to customers and vendors